The Department of Wisconsin Ladies Auxiliary of the Veterans of Foreign Wars was organized by National Chief of Staff Anna Radway and her assistant Freda James. It was instituted during the 4th Encampment of the Department of Wisconsin VFW on June 20, 1925 at Sanger Hall in Manitowoc, WI. by Department Commander Ariel Brandt with delegates and alternates from six Auxiliaries.
The Charter closed on July 30, 1926 with eight Auxiliaries.
We will be celebrating the Department of WI VFW Auxiliary 100 year anniversary at our Convention in June 2025. More information to come as plans are made and finalized.
Follow along each month for trivia questions and chances to win money and prizes.